Valentine’s, which is more commonly known as the season of love, has been a much-anticipated celebration for lovers over the years. The gifts, surprises, and endless acts of gratitude have never gone out of style. Even so, if you are looking for the perfect, sensual gift, words of affirmation and wishes would be the simplest solution.
Surprise your boyfriend this Valentine’s using the following heart-warming messages.
Valentine Messages for Boyfriend
1. I know I love you because my reality is better than my dreams. Thanks to you. Thank you for being a great distraction. Happy Valentine’s, babe.
2. You are the only thing that makes me want to get up every day and work for a better future for us. I can’t wait for our Valentine’s date.
3. One of the most extraordinary things I’ve ever done is settling down with you. Thank you for changing my mind and making me the happiest woman in the world. Happy Valentine’s Day.
4. When we first met, the whole universe paused to bring us together. Our souls crave for each other. I hope to spend all my Valentine’s with you.
5. Seeing you smile makes me smile. You are the reason why I believe in true love, and I pray we will have this special bond for the rest of our lives. Happy Valentine’s to the king of my heart.
6. I want to share every moment of my life with you- big or small. You are incredible, and I couldn’t imagine life without you. Hope to have the best Valentine’s date ever.
7. Roses are red, violets are blue, and I only have eyes for you. Take me back to when we first met so I can remember how it feels to lose one’s breath. Happy Valentine’s Day.
8. I will always love you, darling. Nothing gets me high as you do. Can you be my drug for life? Because I’m planning to abuse you! Happy Valentine’s, my love.
9. Even the most mind-blowing experience can be better with you around. Regardless of what I’m going through in life, your love for me keeps me going. Happy Valentine’s, dear one.
10. I may only let you hold my hand for a moment, but you have my heart and soul forever. Thank you to the knight in shining armor. Happy Valentine’s Day.
11. My favorite place to be is close to you. I might be already addicted to you, but we still have a long way to go. You are my luck, happiness, and blessing in disguise. I’m wishing us the best this Valentine’s.
12. Every love song is about you. Thank you for taking my breath away every single time and for being my Valentine’s date. I love you.
13. Valentine’s is only one day, but I love you every single moment of the year. I promise to give you my best and cherish every memory we have. You are the best!
14. Thank you for always making me smile and laugh till it hurts. You are the only one who gets me, and I would spend several lifetimes with you. This is going to be an unforgettable Valentine’s.
15. You are like a bright star on a cloudy night that guides me home. I could never be grateful enough for holding me down and keeping up with me all these years. Valentine’s has never been the same since you came around.
Valentine Messages for Boyfriend – Long Distance
1. All the adventures we have had together contribute to the endless memories we have made. Despite the distance between us, I am glad that we still have our spark. Happy Valentine’s.
2. I am thankful to God for giving us a healthy relationship that thrives on honesty and trust. It’s been a long time since we saw each other, but I wish you a happy and merry Valentine’s.
3. The fact that we can’t celebrate Valentine’s together doesn’t mean we love each other any less. It only shows how strong we are regardless of the distance. Happy Valentine’s.
4. Falling in love with each other has been a difficult journey, but both of us have held down our fort with wisdom and determination. I couldn’t ask God for a better partner. Happy Valentine’s.
5. When we first started, I never thought we’d get this far. You keep surprising me and teaching me new ways to love, and I am grateful. As we celebrate our first Valentine’s apart, I pray that our love will only grow stronger.
6. After so many years of dating, we finally have our first Valentine’s together. The joy in my heart overwhelms me, and I cannot think of anything else but you. I miss you, and I love you dearly.
7. What makes me so proud is that we have lived through countless situations and have come out stronger than before. I wish we lived close to each other, and I know our prayer will one day come true. Happy Valentine’s.
8. At the heart of everything, we are best of friends. Knowing this has kept our relationship going, despite living miles from each other. Celebrate this Valentine’s, knowing our hearts are forever in sync.
9. You are my happily ever after, my safe place to land, and the only person who means the world to me. This marks our fifth year together, and all I can say is that I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Happy Valentine’s, my human.
10. They say distance makes the heart grow fonder, but all mine does is crave your touch, the sound of your laughter, and your manly smell. I can’t wait to dive into your arms again. Happy Valentine’s. I’ll try not to cry today.
11. I wish you were here to spoil me today, but we will do endless video calls and activities together. Thank you for keeping up with our long-distance relationship and being the best boyfriend ever. Happy Valentine’s Day.
12. Though we have spent most of our time apart, it is a blessing to have you in my life. You keep making my life better, and I can’t stop thinking about you. Happy Valentine’s Day to my one true love.
13. You are the reason for my happiness, and that is enough to make up for all the time we have not been together. I’m wishing you a happy Valentine’s and a prosperous year ahead.
14. We found each other when all hope seemed to be lost. You are everything I ever wished for in a boyfriend. Happy Valentine’s Day, dear partner. I hope to celebrate many more with you.
15. Today is another opportunity to remind you how handsome and phenomenal you are. All I wish is to spend the rest of my life with you, to wake up in your arms and sleep by your side. Have a memorable Valentine’s Day.
Funny Valentine Messages
1. Happy Valentine’s Day, my prince. How about we try acting like friends this Valentine’s Day and see who gets to go on the cutest random date? Of course, I’m kidding. I love you!
2. The best way to spend this Valentine’s for me is by hanging out with the love of my life – food! I wish you a fantastic day ahead.
3. You don’t need HIV on AIDS day, so you don’t need a Valentine’s date on valentine’s day. Lucky for you because I am taking you out. Happy Valentine’s day.
4. Even without Valentine’s Day, we can still go out and have fun, only if you promise not to overeat. I pray we will have the best date ever.
5. This Valentine’s, I hope we will learn to be wiser without money instead of spending it on food and drinks like in previous times. Happy Valentine’s Day, prince charming.
6. You don’t need to wear expensive clothes to appear handsome or drive the flashiest car to be respected. In the same way, you don’t need Valentine’s Day to feel loved.
7. I’m glad to say I won’t be spending anything on Valentine’s because I must meet my savings target. Prepare yourself to spend heavily on me. I’m only joking, though. I can’t wait to take you out. Happy Valentine’s Day!
8. If you ever feel sad and alone on Valentine’s day, remember that no one cares even on the other 364 days, apart from me. I love and appreciate you.
9. Whatever makes you happy, follow it. Even if it includes farting in public, don’t do it while we are together. Happy Valentine’s, annoying human being.
10. Our love is like a fart. If you push it too hard, it will be foul. Avoid doing it loudly. Happy Valentine’s, baby boy.
11. Love is a temporary disease that can only be cured by marriage. Happy Valentine’s Day to my husband-to-be. I hope our marriage will be as fun as our current relationship.
12. I love you regardless of what you do, and I promise to always get on your nerves. Have a blast on this special day.
13. Besides cheese and fries, you are my favorite snack. I love you, not because you are the person that annoys me the least, but you are the only one for me. Happy Valentine’s Day.
14. Being with you makes me realize how lucky I am. You look past my insecurities and flaws and see me for who I am. I hope to have the best Valentine’s with you this year.
15. I hope this tiny piece of paper with the worst handwriting shows you how much I care about you. Wishing you a Valentine’s that’s as amazing as you are. I love you.